If you'd like to apply for any of the open positions, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 228-435-0513 Attn: Kim. EOE.
POSITION: CHILD CARE PROVIDER (PART TIME)
HOURS: 25 hrs. per week with a varied schedule based on need. Some evening and weekend work may be required.
FACILITY: ADRIENNE’S HOUSE
JOB DESCRIPTION: Provide onsite childcare at Adrienne’s House for children ages 0-18.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Twenty-one years old and high school diploma or GED required. Previous experience in day care setting preferred. Knowledge of domestic violence and child development helpful. Child Abuse Registry and criminal background checks and fingerprinting will be required and have no violations. Position requires reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
CHILD CARE SERVICES:
- Provide onsite child care to shelter children and children of parents receiving services at Adrienne’s House.
- Provide transportation to off site child care, school, and/or summer camps
- Provide consistent discipline to children according to Incredible Years model
- Maintain daily logs of children receiving child care
- Plans art activities, games and awards for shelter children.
- Provide positive and encouraging support to all children to encourage child development.
- Inform the Shelter Director of children with special academic, social or behavioral needs.
- Inform parents of child’s progress and upcoming events
- Assist parents in completing required children’s department paperwork
- Assist parents in providing age appropriate nonviolent discipline
- Assist parents in homework assistance, bonding, and/or creative expressions
- Assist with coordinating back to school events and supplies and spring break activities
- Provide data required for monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Attend children’s department staff meetings
- Attend children’s department staffing / trainings
- Work cooperatively with all staff to meet the needs of all children in shelter.